Friday, November 7, 2008

Wiggin' Out and Halloween

All the cousins and their boys!!



Mullet Jake

Traditional Cousin Pose


Tiny Pink Margot



Dad and his girls (minus Mia)




Mommy and Me

Natalie and Rocky's "Wigging out" party was quite the success!! Most of the cousins were there and lots of Natalie and Rocky's friends too!! Everyone had the best wigs on. Jake's was nasty. Everyone thought mine made me look like Peggy Bundy so of course I got into character ;) We had the party at El Guapo's Cantina in downtown Tulsa. I may or may not have eaten my weight in tacos. Ooopsies!!! Anyway hope you got a laugh out of these pics!!!



About to smooch






sista sista







cops and robbers








Spencer, Judd, and Jake









401k and IRA down the toilet


These pics are from Brent and Meghan's Halloween bash!! It was so much fun. Jake was very excited about our costumes this year. He created the idea of our costumes and was very proud. Of course I made them and they looked so much like real toilets!!! It was fun to see everyones costumes and creativity!!! Thanks Brent and Meghan!!













1 comment:

Sarah said...

I laughed so hard at your costumes!! Jared really liked them too!! We r taking off.... Love you, call u when I get home!